The BioSA Chem Aid Tutors is seeking more Chem Aid Tutors for the upcoming 2017-2018 academic year. The tutors will specifically focus on helping out students in CHMB41H3 and CHMB42H3.
Please note that the following items must be attached in your application:
- A statement (maximum of 250 words) as to why you would like to be a Chemistry Aid Tutor. Point form is acceptable.
- A copy of your transcript showing your marks from CHMB41/B42. A minimum of 75% in the courses you are applying for is required. A ROSI printout is acceptable. You may choose to cover your other marks.
- A copy of your timetable (Fall 2017 and Winter 2018)
- An updated resume/CV
Applications missing any of the above items or not following the requirements are ineligible and will not be considered.
The deadline to submit applications for the Chem Aid Tutor position for the 2017-2018 academic year is September 15, 2017 at 5:00 PM. Please download the application below, and email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Physical copies will not be accepted.
Chem Aid Tutor Application: 2017-2018 Chem Aid Tutor Application
The BioSA Bio Aid Tutors for the upcoming 2017-2018 academic year. The purpose of this centre is to foster an environment that will allow life sciences students in their first year to grasp the concepts presented in BIOA01H3 and BIOA02H3.
Requirements for the position:
- Thorough understanding of BIOA01/02 material, as demonstrated by grade of 70% or better in both courses. Please attach an unofficial copy of your transcript (other marks can be blanked out).
- A copy of Fall 2017 and Winter 2018 timetables, including classes, work or volunteer shifts.
- An updated resume.
- Completion of the application form.
The deadline to submit applications for the BioAid Tutor position for the 2017-2018 academic year is September 8, 2017 at 11:59 PM. Please download the application below, and email the completed application to email@example.com.
Bio Aid Tutor Application: 2017-2018 BioAid Tutor Application